Sunday, July 18, 2010

Little Disasters!



Oh, I'm soooo excited! I just listed my Zya doll on Etsy.com. I've decided to make some darker, monstrous type dolls, that I'm fittingly calling "Little Disasters". She is the first. My youngest daughter loves her, and wants one. So, later this evening, I'll be starting her doll. Got the eyes in the oven right now. Probably could have timed that better. It's burning up in here.




I also finished another doll today, that I was making for a lady on my team (roller derby). She'll be giving it to her Aunt Karen. So, that was fun. And I like knowing that one of my dolls will reside in California, with the real Karen.






2 comments:

  1. hi I visited your blog ,i loved your dolls.come visit me at my blog (terradeduendes.blogspot.com)hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you duendes. Your dolls are adorable.

    ReplyDelete